INSTAGRAM COMPETITION TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please read these Terms & Conditions carefully. By entering the competition via Instagram, you indicate you have read and agree to the Terms & Conditions of this competition as below.
- The promoters of the Peppa Hart Recreation Club Giveaway (“Promotion”) are Peppa Hart Pty Ltd (ABN 35 651 494 290) of PO Box 311 Pacific Fair Qld 4218 (a “Promoter”).
- Information on how to enter the Promotion and the Prize form part of these “Terms and Conditions”. Any entry not complying with these Terms and Conditions will be deemed to be invalid. Participation in this Promotion is deemed as acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promotion commences at 7.00pm Australian Eastern Standard Time (“AEST”) on 12th Septemberl 2023 and final entries close at 11.59pm Australian Eastern Standard Time (“AEST”) on 19th September 2023 (“Promotional Period”). Winner will be drawn and announced by 22 September 2023.
- Entry is only open to entrants worldwide aged 18 years or over (“Eligible Entrants”).
- These Terms and Conditions are based on Australian laws only and there will be no consideration of the law in the Entrant’s usual place of residence. Employees of the Promoter, the Promoter’s associated companies, the Promoter’s agencies associated with this Promotion and their immediate families are ineligible to enter the Promotion. Immediate family means any of the following:spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother or sister.
HOW TO ENTER
- To be eligible to enter the Promotion, Eligible Entrants must enter via the social media channel Instagram during the Promotional Period. To enter Eligible Entrants must:
(a) Visit either of the Promoter’s Instagram pages: @peppahart or @peppahartrecreationclub or @casa_laplaya; and
(b) Like the designated competition post; and
(c) Follow all three of the Promoter’s Instagram pages @peppahart @peppahartrecreationclub @casa_laplaya; and
(d) Comment ‘ENTERED’ or ‘Entered’ or ‘entered’ on the designated competition post.
- Entrants release Facebook, Instagram and its/their associated companies from all liability arising in respect of the Promotion and acknowledge that:
(a) the Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Instagram;
(b) any information provided by the entrant in connection with the Promotion is provided to the Promoters and not to Facebook or Instagram; and
(c) any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Promotion will be directed to the Promoters, not to Facebook or Instagram.
- The Promoters reserve the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries,(including an Eligible Entrant’s identity, age and place of residence and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoters have reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardize fair and proper conduct of the Promotion). Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoters’ discretion. Failure by the Promote to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an Eligible Entrant, the Promoters reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to determine the identity of the Eligible Entrant.
- Entries that, at Promoters’ absolute discretion, are incomplete, defaced, damaged or incomprehensible will be deemed invalid.
- All entries received from Eligible Entrants during the Promotional Period which comply with Clause 6, will be eligible to win the Prize (“Valid Entry”).
- An Eligible Entrant who meets the criteria in clause 6 of these Terms and Conditions will be selected to win the Prize, as defined in clause 16.
- The decision as to who will win the Prize (the “Winner”) will take place by 5:00pm AEST on Friday, 22 September 2023.
- The Winner will be notified via the social media platform, Instagram within five (5) business days of the decision and their name and handle will be published on the Promoters’ respective Instagram accounts after Friday, 22 September 2023.
- In the event that the Winner cannot be contacted and the Prizes remain unclaimed by close of business on Friday 29th September 2023, the Promoters may appoint an alternate Winner of the Prizes on Wednesday 4th October 2023, subject to any written directions from any relevant regulatory authority. The winner will be notified via the social media platform Instagram within five (5) business days of the revised determination and their name will be published on the Promoters’ Instagram accounts by Monday 9th October 2023.
- The Prize consists of:
(a) 3 x nights at Casa La Playa villa in Bali (dates depending on availability and blackout dates and at the discretion of the Promotor, and must be used by December 2025); and
(b) 1x Peppa Hart Recreation Club shirt of winner’s choice (subject to availability); and
(c) 1 x Peppa Hart Recreation Club sarong of winner’s choice (subject to availability); and
(d) 2 x box of Peppa Hart Gentle Habits Electric Dreams incense; and
(e) 2 x print of your choice, in any size (frame not included).
with a total value of up to $3100 (the “Prize”).
- The Prize is not transferable for cash or exchangeable for any other good or service, or to another person or entrant, unless approved by the Promoter.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia or any statutory consumer guarantees as provided under consumer protection laws in any other country (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoters (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any injury caused by the acceptance or use of the Prize or any components of the Prize; (b) any theft, unauthorized access or third party interference; (c) any entry or Prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in Prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions or (e) any tax liability incurred by the Winner or Eligible Entrant.
- If this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoters, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoters reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any Eligible Entrant ; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion, as appropriate.
- Any cost associated with accessing the website(s) or social media platforms related to this Promotion is the Eligible Entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an Eligible Entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that Eligible Entrant invalid.
- If for any reason a Winner does not take a Prize at/by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the Prize will be forfeited.
- As a condition of accepting a Prize, the Winner (and their companions) must sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter / Prize supplier / organisers in their absolute discretion including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form. If for whatever reason the Winner does not agree to sign such documentation, then he or she will forfeit the Prize.
- Liability for any tax arising out of participation in this Promotion (including acceptance of a Prize) is the sole responsibility of the Entrant. Entrants should seek independent financial advice in this regard.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any tax consequences to an Eligible Entrant for accepting a Prize included in this Promotion.
- Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the Promotion, the Winner agrees to the use of their name in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this competition (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- Eligible Entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New South Wales.