AND VOILA JUST LIKE THAT WE HAVE A NEW BEDROOM
In case you missed the part one post, you can check it out here. I feel like the bedroom vibe is a little like the Beverly Hills Hotel, lush green and beautiful luxurious fabrics and one hell of a bed thanks to Sleepmaker.
We now only refer to our bedroom as C L O U D L A N D. We are travelling at the moment for 6 weeks and I am dying that I cannot sleep in this room every night, counting down until I can crash into that bed and spend a lazy Sunday mooching in it.
Here are a bunch of pics from every which angle you can think of, just click on any of the below to see the shots a little larger. I hope you like the makeover, all the links to what I used are just below the gallery, feel free to get in touch if you have any questions at all.
B I T S + P I E C E S
What I used to create our abode...
- Sleepmaker mattress
- Kip & Co velvet doona, pillows and cushion
- Sheridan 100% linen sheets
- Bonnie and Neil bird cushion
- Gold and black cross from Village on the Gold Coast
- Shells ornament from Dos Ombre
- Glass science vases from Dos Ombre
- Moroccan Tray from St Barts
- Copper Candle from HARTLAND + CO
- Love you candle from Damsel Fly
- Small black cross from Cotton On
- Silver photo frame from Bali
- Silver candle tin hanging from bed head from Bali
- Plants from Bunnings
- Glass dome from Freedom
- Marble tray from Country Road
- Cross jewellery holder from Hope & May
- Books from St Barts
- Black and white frame from Freedom and pineapple print is from our Art Shop
- Pendant lights from Bali
- Floor rug from Freedom
- My beautiful mother hand painted my doona with a leaf design and also the pillow cases are an up close view of the veins which run through leaves.
- We together created the headboard tiles, which were nailed in over the original wooden headboard.
- Concrete side tables, my first attempt at concreting went well, my lovely mother in law helped me whip these guys up and I can safely say they turned out even better than I had imagined.
- Black pot from Bunnings which we painted some white triangles on.
C O M P E T I T I O N
Win a Sleepmaker Sleep Pack which includes 2 x pillows, 2 x pillow protectors, 1 x quilt and 1 x mattress protector, valued at $700.00 plus two A3 Peppa Hart print of your choice.
To enter all you need to do is jump on Instagram, post a pic of your dream bedroom tag @PEPPAHART and use #PEPPAHARTxSLEEPMAKER #SLEEPMAKERDREAMWORLD.
Competition closes at midnight on Monday May 4th and the winner will be announced the following day via Instagram.
Thanks for stopping by and checking out my bedroom makeover and best of luck if you are entering the competition on Instagram x