Delicious and healthy dinner inspiration for your Monday night, it's super easy to whip up and will give you all the goodness you need if you "over indulged" a little over the weekend. Visit ambitiouskitchen.com for a whole lot of amazing recipes, just like this one.
- 2 large romaine hearts, washed and chopped
- 1 cup pulled cooked chicken breast
- 1 (15.5 oz) can chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, sliced in half
- 3/4 cup sweet corn (I grilled mine)
- 1/4 cup crumbled goat cheese
- 1/3 cup cilantro, washed and chopped
- 1 small avocado, diced
- 1/2 cup BBQ dressing, if desired
- In a large bowl add lettuce, top with all ingredients except for avocado and BBQ dressing. Toss salad gently.
- Place into cold salad bowls. Garnish with diced avocado and drizzle with BBQ dressing if desired. Serve with low-fat corn tortilla strips.
And BOOOOM dinner is served, jump over to the lovely ambitiouskitchen.com for more.